Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Urban Mything

I got about half way there. Then I decided it was complete crap. So I deteled. Well, i didn't deleted, i don't have enough guts for that and I usually reuse the scenes. But I remapped it and I'm going to go in a whole other direction. It just felt stale and when i forced it it felt forced. Big surprise there, right ?

In other news, I spent most of the evening trying to figure out how to send emails through my web server. I'm not the best of hackers and tech support is notorious in their continued effort to answer without answering. I'm hoping on the fifth go-around I'll actually get the answer I need.

I'm wondering if my continued efforts to procrastinate are actually my subconcious telling me I wasn't liking the story... Maybe next time I'll listen BEFORE half way?

No comments: