Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I Painted!

Did I ever mention I paint? I don't do it terribly well and I haven't touched a brush in over a year. But my loving husband finally rolled me and my ergonomic chair away from my Ikea desk and told me in no uncertain terms that I'm starting to glow from my 2.5 monitors. (The .5 is my little Mac on which I write)

So I dug out my brushes and paints and channeled Bob Ross.

Not bad after a year! (Being a photoshop junkie I brightened it up a bit.. but still not bad)





3 comments:

Robin L. Rotham said...

Ooh, Fi, that is gorgeous! I'm envious of your talent! :D

Sorry I haven't been around much lately -- I'm determined to wrestle Enemy Overnight into submission if it's the last thing I do. Which it may well be. It's such a huge mess, I went just this week to buy supplies and I've started a plotting board to help me get it all straightened out.

I wanted to become a writer...why?

Fiona Jayde said...

Thank you! Sorry to hear EO is such a pain -- having similar issues with Urban Legend...

Can I help with anything?

Robin Snodgrass said...

Lovely painting! Looks like the kind of place I'd love to visit to relax and enjoy nature!